EP

EP
Download 'Vega's In The House'

THE.MOTTO

InDuLGe.YoUR.RiGHt.BRaIN

Revenge of the Nerds

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tired of Crankin that BullSh*t?!

If you're like me, in 2007, there was tooooooo much dancing. Yeah, the soulja boy served its purpose, but DAMN, why did everybody and they're grandmother have a remix?! Fortunately, I have what is diagnosed as music related ADHD, which means I am unable to be drowned with the same type of music for extremely long periods of time. If music were my personality, I'd be schizophrenic (I never won the spelling be). So, for all the people who are still crankin some type of lame copy cat bull sh*t, here is some marajuana for your mind.


First we have the Cool Kids, a couple of mc's from Chicago. I have to admit, I was sleeping on them until they came to Cincinnati last spring. They have an 80's funk about them that is coupled by the new generation's bravado, or swagger for all you vocabulary ingrates. They're live performance is exceptional at worst. They have two mixtapes to date, The Bake Sale & That's Stupid. You can and will download them from Datpiff.com. If Run Dmc had a twins with a Tribe Called Quest and had an affair will the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's stylist, you get these guys. The game has been waiting for another good dynamic duo, watch out Outkast!


Next there's this guy WALE', "don't say Wal-ly," out of Maryland. Quite frankly he's a monster! His content is very refreshing and style remind me of, well no one....but if i HAD to choose he would be mix between the creativity of Lupe, the conscienceness of Nas, and the innovation of Kanye. Heavy right? Yeah, I know. He also has an ad running with Levi right now. The guy's doing his thing to say the least. But, don't take my word for it go download "The Mixtape About Nothing & 100 Miles and Running" from Datpiff.com. Now you can say you aren't a bandwagoner. You're Welcome.




P.S. Keep it swanky!

No comments:

Enjoy Your Visit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin