EP

EP
Download 'Vega's In The House'

THE.MOTTO

InDuLGe.YoUR.RiGHt.BRaIN

Revenge of the Nerds

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thousand Words Campaign: 28



Last Knight’s Cologne

The last knight’s cologne,

Was last night’s cologne

The smell of Mr. Daniels number five

Permeating like garbage on a hot summer day

It intoxicates me and like an autumn leaf

I’ll fall all over again.

I’ll become whisky-ed away by him

And we’ll perform our favorite dance

The tango. Or maybe it looks more like breakdancing

When it is over that aroma turns our beautiful story

Into a Shakespearian tragedy.

Blood stained wallpaper looks like a Monet

This is the story of us.

Fragmented up close but a perfect picture far away.

Which one of us is to blame?

It has been six months, three weeks, and two days

Today he smells like Dolce & Gabbana

And he is no longer in love.

I crave the feelings of before.

I’ll wait for him because I know he’ll return

Like he always does

So I bring out two glasses to and wait for my love to return.

by AL


find your swank. think insane. be urbane.


No comments:

Enjoy Your Visit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin